Trainer Mod Menu
Finally a trainer for Mafia II which allows you to spawn NPCs, spawn vehicles, enable Godmode, change player skin, control car blinker lights, change car color, change car wheels, repair/damage car, and more!
- The mod works everywhere in the game! Even in story mode chapters!
- DLC cars are now all over Empire Bay.
- First person car view available just by switching camera while driving.
- Enable/Disable speedometer
- *make sure to press the "Num Lock Key" to enable the num keypad functions*
- Show or hide the cursor - F1
- Show or hide the menu of advanced features - F2
- Show or hide spawner characters - F3
- Create object - ENTER
- Show or hide scripts window - F4
- Repair vehicle - F5
- Quick engine tuning - F6
- Damage car - F7
- Break down car engine - F8
- Turn right blinker - NUMPAD 6
- Turn left blinker - NUMPAD 4
- Turn on / off headlights - NUMPAD 5
- Turn on / off windshield wipers - NUMPAD 2
- Shutdown engine - NUMPAD 3
- Show or hide the log window - NUMPAD 0
- Scroll down to the "Installation" section to learn how to install this mod.
- Unzip the mod folder via 7-zip or winrar.
- Copy the "pc" folder & paste to "C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Mafia II" (If you're running a non-Steam version, drag it to your "/Mafia II" folder, wherever it may be) Replace the files if asked.
- Copy the "edit" folder & paste to to "C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Mafia II"
- Enjoy 🙂
- Works on Steam version (I tested it multiple times)
- If you get the "Steam servers are too busy to process your request." Then try launching Mafia 2 via "D:Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Mafia II/pc/Mafia II"
- No more crashes
- Player is no longer frozen when spawning NPCs or changing player skins.
- Playboy magazines are back to normal.
- Car spawner fixed