Trainer Mod Menu
WARNING: This mod might not work for you! There's a 50/50 chance it might work, unfortunately I do not know what is causing the issue. I tried my best to help - Modded Games
Notice: Saved files might get removed after installing the mod so backup your save files! And the game might crash for some users. Use at own risk.
Where I got this mod from: http://www.playground.ru/files/mafia_2_m2ext_0_0_0_2a_w_i_p_update_cars_traffic-140362/#comment-16775784
Finally a trainer for Mafia II which allows you to spawn NPCs, spawn vehicles, enable Godmode, change player skin, control car blinker lights, change car color, change car wheels, repair/damage car, and more!
- This mod works everywhere in the game! Even in story mode chapters, The Betrayal of Jimmy, Jimmy's Vendetta, and Joe's Adventures!
- Enable/Disable speedometer
- Save game anywhere
- Make ingame world slowmotion or fast motion
- Noclip (flying) has been added!
- *make sure to press the "Num Lock Key" to enable the num keypad functions*
- *you can customize the controls to your liking, how to in the "Readme" file*
- Show or hide the cursor - 6
- Show or hide the main menu - 7
- Show or hide spawner characters - 8
- Show or hide window log - 9
- Show or hide scripts window - 0
- Scroll up on Car page - NUMPAD 8
- Scroll down on Car page - NUMPAD 2
- Create object - ENTER
- Slow motion - X
- Repair vehicle - R
- Damage vehicle - T
- Damage engine - Y
- Shutdown engine - Q
- Vehicle boost (increase speed) - V
- Vehicle freeze (immediate stop) - B
- Quick engine tuning - NUMPAD 7
- Turn right blinker - NUMPAD 6
- Turn left blinker - NUMPAD 4
- Turn on / off headlights - NUMPAD 5
- Turn on / off windshield wipers - NUMPAD 9
- Remove spawned vehicles - Z
- Remove spawned peds - C
- Slow motion or fast motion - 7 & go left of "Reset Time", then scroll left to make the time slower or scroll right to make the time faster
- Save Game anywhere - 7 and click on "Save Game"
Noclip (flying) Controls:
- F1 - Up
- F2 - Down
- F3 - Right
- F4 - Left
- F5 - Forward
- F6 - Backward
- Scroll down to the "Installation" section to learn how to install this mod.
- Unzip the mod folder via 7-zip or winrar.
- Open the "Trainer" folder and copy the "pc" + "edit" folder & paste to "C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Mafia II" (If you're running a non-Steam version, drag it to your "/Mafia II" folder, wherever it may be) Replace the files if asked.
- Copy the "Mafia II Update 5 Crack" folder & paste to to "C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Mafia II"
- Enjoy ?
- If your game crashes idk why tbh ¯_(ツ)_/¯, some users mentioned after restarting their PC the game no longer crashed, to avoid crashing use a pirated/torrented version of Mafia 2 if you already own the game legally
Steam users who have black screen after installing mod:
- Right-click on "mafia2.exe">Properties>Compatibility>
- Run this program in compatibility for: Windows 7 (checked ✔)
- Run this program as an administrator (checked ✔)
To uninstall "Trainer Mod Menu"
- If you want to remove dlc cars on streets and use the Trainer with only normal cars go to "C:/Program Files (x86/)Steam/steamapps/common/Mafia II" & delete everything.
- Launch steam application, right-click on "Mafia II">Properties>Local Files>Verify Integrity of Game Files.
- This method will remove ALL mods and make your game vanilla normal. But if problems persist then delete the entire game unfortunately and reinstall.
- Works on Steam version but might crash for some users (idk why at the moment)
- To avoid crashes use a pirated/torrented version of Mafia 2 if you already own the game legally
- Player is no longer frozen when spawning NPCs or changing player skins.
- Playboy magazines are back to default.
- Car spawner fixed (make sure Num lock is ON & press ENTER)
- (Optional) If you want DLC cars all over Empire Bay it's in other mod folder.
- Made the controls the same for both Trainers.
- Noclip (flying) has been added!