Train/Tram – Buy drinks – Car Wash – Gas Station – Safe Houses

Download Mods for the Mafia Games Forums Mod Requests Train/Tram – Buy drinks – Car Wash – Gas Station – Safe Houses

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  aequitas_90 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

havel1996
    Participant

Hello my suggestion is add train/tram on tracks. I dont know whz dev’s again dont added this. And second suggesrion is if this possible make options to buy drinks, beer or food in shops. Add weapons shop if this possible, add fuel to cars with use gas station and add interiors as house for Lincoln to use it.
    So in list what features will be good in future, if this possible make:
    – add train/tram on tracks, and take a drive via this in city.
    – add options to buy drinks, food in bar’s, shops
    – add safehouse, to feel you have your building, because Lincoln Clay is boss without anything (+ add garage mode, where you can save your cars, dont why is not in game)
    – add fuel to cars, and feature use gas stations
    – add weapons shop (because when you betrayed Cassandra, you cant use weapons bonus)
    I think, it’s maybe impossible make it, but maybe in future can someone make it.

aequitas_90
    Participant

+1  I feel this game is missing these things, and much more. Anyone working on any of it? Is it hard/time consuming to make this happen?
    Maybe hard to create animations or port from mafia 2 and stuff like that. But if the developers won’t finish their game, maybe we can.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by  aequitas_90.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by  aequitas_90.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.