scripthook crashing

Download Mods for the Mafia Games Forums Help scripthook crashing

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  pULDevEI 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

derbunny
    Participant

no matter what i try, scripthook is crashing my Mafia III game

Modded Games
    Modded Games
    Participant

To make Scripthook not crash, go to the Mafia 3 directory and do this:

• Right-click>properties>compatibility on “launcher.exe”, “M3ScriptHookLauncher.exe” , “mafia3.exe” and set compatibility mode for Windows 7 + run it as administrator (you can “change settings for all users” just in case)
    • Mafia III not launching? Go launch the “Steam” application first then go to your Mafia III directory & click on “mafia3” to run the game
    1 user thanked author for this post.

gooky31
    Participant

my problem is a lil bit different, i can’t launch scripthook. i dl it yestday because i wanted to use others mods but when i click on the launcher it make appear for a few second a cmd window (black without quotes), wich disapear after and nothing else. also i can’t ordonate the files as asked like mafia3.exe then scpthooklauncher.exe then the dll and lua ,but maybee i didn’t understood well this part of the installation. someone said on an other forum to launche mafiainjector.exe after launching the game itself in order to make the mods work but i didn’t finded this .exe.

if anyone could help me it would be great thk u all.

pULDevEI
    Participant

OMG someone please pin this to the front of the site or somethign cause none of the mods were working and it was so hard finding this to get it to work

setting everything to windows 7 compatibitliy finally fixed it

• This reply was modified 1 week, 1 day ago by  pULDevEI.
    • This reply was modified 1 week, 1 day ago by  pULDevEI.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.