Mafia 3 Modding (Mega Thread)

Download Mods for the Mafia Games Forums Mod Creation Mafia 3 Modding (Mega Thread)

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 191 total)
  • Author
    GreenhouseGreenhouse
    Participant

Anyone know how to use “AddToCollection”?
    I’ve been trying to do an script that adds all the magazines. But I can’t.
    I already have all the ID’s of the magazines, but the script I made doesn’t add any of them.

xaker233
    Participant

Can somebody make the mod which unlocks stormer .233?I’d be very grateful,I’ve been looking’ for weeks but end up with nothing

SladernimoSladernimo
    Participant

Is there any way to make a endless loop for code without crashing atm?

There is this note on M3ScriptHook mod page:

“Please be careful with pressing keys, spaming keys / executing the same things too often in a short time period can cause the game to crash!”

I made a script that executes code in a loop. To limit the rate I use setTimeout to trigger the script less often like this:

myFunc= [[
    CODE TO EXECUTE … ;
    setTimeout(“1000”, myFunc);
    ]]

Without limitation the game crashes almost instantly.

But even while waiting 1 – 5 seconds before each code exec the game crashes after a few minutes.

ScriptHook.log doesn’t tell anything about it.

Last lines of ScriptHook.log:

Trying to execute: CODE TO EXECUTE … ;

LuaFunctions::DelayBuffer
    LuaFunctions::DelayBuffer::<lambda_3e31ca3edde28b6914e6e540dd3f3484>::operator ()
    M3ScriptHook::Shutdown
    M3ScriptHook::EndThreads
    PluginSystem::StopPlugins

Cole8055
    Participant

Anyone able to mod in the old weapon/inventory wheel that ps4 players had access to before downloading the day 1 patch? The old weapon wheel is 100x better than the current vanilla onerZ3Pf8A

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    xaker233
    Participant

guys,could anyone make a script for stormer .233?

dirtydanisreal
    Participant

any progress on decrypting the .dat files?

Deewarz
    Participant

Hey @Barzakh,

Can you reverse the new libraries that you found, as in this post: #post-162814 please?

• game.ats
    • game.audio
    • game.capture
    • game.database
    • game.datastore
    • game.delayed
    • game.detector
    • game.gfx
    • game.perchars
    • game.physics
    • game.police
    • game.safehouse
    • game.servicevalidation
    • game.shotmgr
    • game.skipscriptscene
    • game.sniperservice
    • game.squealer
    • game.streaming
    • game.tail

Thanks

Sparx710
    Participant

is there a way to get the coordinates of the target location?

Deewarz
    Participant

Hey guys,

I just launched a brand new wiki about Mafia III Scripting => http://mafia3scripting.wikia.com

I’m working on adding content! 🙂

Feel free to contribute, but try to be as clear as possible and obviously always test your code!

Enjoy! 🙂

I’ve made it on Wikia by simplicity… I know… 😉

3 users thanked author for this post.
    SladernimoSladernimo
    Participant

@Deewarz That’s great! Excactly what we needed. I will contribute too.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Cole8055
    Participant

Will this help us with things like AI (increasing accuacy)/Reducing health for lincoln/unlocking weapons (i.e. stromer 223) or any other cool things?

dirtydanisreal
    Participant

Any way to make scripthook launch on game load similar to gta v scripthook. Any updates on decrypting the .DAT files that extract from SDS files? Ive been trying some of the functions. I may just not know much about the lua format. I tried repair car and forcelod and change player movement speed mult and it crashes. It’d be cool if there was a tool or template that you pick the correct game library section and you just fill in the blank essentially.

SladernimoSladernimo
    Participant

@Cole8055

Mafia III Scripting Wiki will help modders to know how to use scripting functions. Atm some functions are known but not how many and what kind of parameters they need. Scripters need to find out by trial and error how to use them. In the wiki people can bring together what they found out. The wiki already helped me for making my new script mod. You can get ar stromer 223 using it:

https://mafiamods.com/mods/all-weapons/

I also finished first version of my hardcore difficulty mod but it is to unstable to release. Mafia3ScriptHook needs to be updated first.

@dirtydanisreal

I guess it would be possible to start scripthook and mafia3 together but someone needs to code it. Someone could make a new application that starts scripthook and mafia3 together or someone adds this feature to scripthook on a branch on https://github.com/MartinJK/Mafia3ScriptHook .

1 user thanked author for this post.
    dirtydanisreal
    Participant

made us a nexus mods page too

http://www.nexusmods.com/mafia3/?

Cole8055
    Participant

OMG THANK YOU!!!! YOU ARE AN ABSOLUTE F****** GOD SEND!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDD

Another quick question, would it be possible to mod in the pre day 1 ps4 patch splinter cell blacklist styled weapon wheel? It’s superior to the vanilla weapon wheel in every way

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 191 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.