Mafia 3 Modding (Mega Thread)

Download Mods for the Mafia Games Forums Mod Creation Mafia 3 Modding (Mega Thread)

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 191 total)
  • Author
    digitalx
    Participant

How can I fix this unhandled exception error when trying to open a .sds file in the Mafia 3 SDS Explorer? Should I put the log onto a pastebin?

KNGR
    Participant

How can I fix this unhandled exception error when trying to open a .sds file in the Mafia 3 SDS Explorer? Should I put the log onto a pastebin?

you can`t the SDS explorer barely works currently

jackmap
    Participant

Hi everyone, I am trying to figure out how to create a script that would spawn a random vehicle or the samson protector. I don’t know much about scripts (I’ve tried several times already with no luck) and I was hoping that someone could give me a basic idea on how to do this. Thanks

digitalx
    Participant

So how were others able to use it then? Or were they not? I don’t understand why release a tool if it doesn’t even load an sds file.

Sentra
    Participant

I don’t understand why release a tool if it doesn’t even load an sds file.

It is not yet released. It is just available to test.

Is there any way to change/switch Lincoln clothes? I’m freaking tired of this jacket in summer 🙁

JoshJosh
    Participant

@Sentra Yes, go to the combinables folder and you can swap models around. I made a Vito mod but sometimes it crashes.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    digitalx
    Participant

Right gotcha….

rascal
    Participant

Josh MY MAN, can’t wait till its finished, love your gta work!

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Budzilla
    Participant

I can’t seem to get VK_RETURN to work in my script. It doesn’t recognize either of the Enter keys.

I’ve also tried VK_SEPERATOR but that doesn’t work either.

rascal
    Participant

In the meantime @jedijosh920 which files do I replace? I tried replacing the

combineables>auto>he_head_000_he_head_000.sds

with

combineables>auto>ma_head_019_vito_ma_head_019_vito.sds

but no changes show up in game

alphablade56
    Participant

thanks folks, for your tireless modding efforts. I hope to soon see a performance focused mod that’ll let me disable AA/shadows/etc, maybe let me render the game in a lower resolution, something like that.

Good on you!

havel1996
    Participant

It’s possible make these things in future ? Its things what lots of players miss from Mafia 2.

Maybe impossible make this thematic mod. But just asking.

I know freeride mod for Mafia 2, one person made lots of things.

Look on attachment.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    herby4
    Participant

Version 1.2 RC still works with the new update (update 2). 😀

Cole8055
    Participant

I was wondering, with the current modding tools we have available for this game, would it be possible to create a harder difficulty mod? Like for example lower the amount of damage lincoln can take and/or increase enemy AI accuracy (both police and gang member NPCs if possible)?

Ive fixed the majority of the microstuttering performance issues of the game after hours of implementing different tweaks, and the minimal HUD mod was something I was dying for, so if this was possible and was created it would be the icing on the cake for me for this game and help me enjoy it 100x more

Thanks so much for the amazing work you guys are doing!

LethalJ
    Participant

Thanks for creating the script hook! Hopefully the Mafia III modding community will grow large. Going to play around with a few things and get the jist of it.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 191 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.