Mafia 3 Modding (Mega Thread)

Download Mods for the Mafia Games Forums Mod Creation Mafia 3 Modding (Mega Thread)

This topic contains 184 replies, has 65 voices, and was last updated by  jehodonjohn 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 185 total)
  • Author
    Josh
    Josh
    Participant
    164520 wrote:

Finally I did it that spawning vehicles without awful upgrades and painting.
    Currently the biggest problem is we can’t spawn all vehicles by “bindkey” command because this game has over 70 vehicles.
    Hopefully if someone tell me the way to store two digits number by pressing two numeric keys in lua script.

Nice! Did you figure out what the parameters were for game.traffic:SpawnCar?

vob775
    Participant
    164523 wrote:

Nice! Did you figure out what the parameters were for game.traffic:SpawnCar?

“game.traffic:SpawnCar” can’t be used after all. I tried to open “game_structure_console.lua” and disabled “DBGVehicleUpgrade” “SetColor” “InstallTuningItems” “SetPainting”.
    Unfortunately all scripts are binarized so I had to open Hex editor and substitute invalid values in so many trials and errors. I’m going to upload test version this weekend.

1 user thanked author for this post.

vob775
    Participant

EDIT; New version released. Now we can spawn all vehicles!
    Method is not smart, but this is my limit…

Test version uploaded.
    Still hopefully someone figure out to store “00” to “99” numbers by pressing numeric keys…

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by  vob775.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by  vob775.
    2 users thanked author for this post.

MvcGyver
    Participant

How can I extract the sounds of weapons? When I enter edit_retail / weapons and select some sds file, I can only extract BNK files (.bnk).

sliderv2
    sliderv2
    Participant

Is there any way to load cutscene interiors via .lua script? Because I would like to explore interesting interiors. I managed to load interiors in previous game, but that script from Mafia 2 doesn’t work here. I only know .sds files of the interiors.
    Donovan’s van – “bc_loc_fmv_donovans_van_general”
    Olivia hospital – “bc_loc_fmv_hospital_general”
    Maguire documentary interior – “bc_loc_fmv_maguire_basement_general”
    Marcano’s office – “bc_loc_fmv_marcanos_office_general”
    Senator interview room – “bc_loc_fmv_senate_hearing_room_general”

Kentek
    Kentek
    Participant
    164542 wrote:

How can I extract the sounds of weapons? When I enter edit_retail / weapons and select some sds file, I can only extract BNK files (.bnk).

Extract BNK wwise sound bank Ravioli Game Tools

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by Kentek Kentek.
    2 users thanked author for this post.

KrakTankkill
    Participant

How to mod cars?
    I just want to make them more powerfull, not a big thing, but don’t know how to

Josh
    Josh
    Participant

Vito Scaletta!

MvcGyver
    Participant

It’s what I’ve been waiting for for months. Please, can you add the option of street fights with pedestrians or add gangster as in Mafia 2? I still dream that Mafia 3 has the good of Mafia 2.

MvcGyver
    Participant
    164586 wrote:

<noscript>&lt;img src="https://i.redd.it/umwq09881lpz.jpg" alt="" /&gt;</noscript>Vito Scaletta!

Can you add the option of street fights with pedestrians or add gangster as in Mafia 2?

MvcGyver
    Participant
    164544 wrote:

Extract BNK wwise sound bank Ravioli Game Tools

I want to make a mod of realistic gun sounds for Mafia 3. I could already extract from BNK to Wav, but now I do not know how to convert from Wav to BNK. When extracting the BNK in WAV, several Wav files are created that I can easily edit them; but I have no idea how to turn them back into BNK. In Mafia 2 you could with the FSB FMOD Converter.

Modded Games
    Modded Games
    Participant

You will have to use RADVideo to use or make your own .bnk files http://www.radgametools.com/bnkdown.htm

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by Modded Games Modded Games.
    sliderv2
    sliderv2
    Participant

How can I edit “spawnprofiles.sds” to swap characters? For example I want to swap Sal Marcano with Leo Galante. I have already seen some “spawnprofiles.sds” mods.

discohouse57
    Participant

Just made a military skin for racing jacket “Pro-Am”

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by  discohouse57.

discohouse57
    Participant

I want to spawn Vito near the player.
    In Mafia 2, you could do this:

Vito = game.entitywrapper:GetEntityByName("Vito")
    Vito:SetPos(game.game:GetActivePlayer():GetPos())

In M3, this does not work, although function GetEntityByName is present: mafia3scripting.wikia.com/wiki/Game_Library
    Is there any idea how this can be done?

P.S. Error description in ScriptHook.log:
    Error loading Lua code into buffer. Error -100
    test:2: attempt to index a nil value
    stack traceback:
    test:2: in function ‘(main chunk)’
    Trying to execute: Vito = game.entitywrapper:GetEntityByName(“Vito”)

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by  discohouse57.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by  discohouse57.
Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 185 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.