April 5, 2015 at 7:16 pm #121120
- The Lua Injector is required to use mods like First Person Driving, Hide Hud, and Sit Down and Relax.
- It can be downloaded here. Make sure you click the gray “Download through your browser” button and not the red one, or an ad.
- Instructions on how to install the injector can be found in the download.
Before you read the below information about how the injector is falsely recognized as a virus by some antivirus programs, we invite you to learn more about the type of “trojan” this injector is. Microsoft, along with many other popular antivirus programs brand this injector as a “Trojan:Win32/AgentBypass.gen!G”, which is, according to Microsoft, “a generic detection for Trojans that attempt to inject possibly malicious code into the explorer.exe process”. That’s exactly what this injector does (minus the “malicious code” part) and you can probably imagine why many antivirus programs don’t want a program like that on your computer. The injector that we share with our users is, however, completely safe, and we stand by that statement. The code that it injects is code that is hosted on this very website. They’re Lua scripts that you can open with Notepad and see exactly what they do. Most of them are only a few lines of code that change or alter a game system in a small way. Injecting code into a game is one of the many ways you can make it do crazy stuff, and some of the greatest mods of all time use this tactic to change the way the game works.
January 27, 2017 at 7:43 am #163927
- Many Mafia II injectors by different modders are falsely branded “Trojan.Generic.6310214” by antivirus programs.
- If such claims are made by your antivirus program, you will need to temporarily disable it, install the injector and create an exception for it, then re-enable your antivirus program.
- It is important that, if you’re using an antivirus program, you create an exception for the injector, or it will be quarantined.
- Unfortunately, it’s impossible for the injector to not be considered malware by automatic bots because it is a game hacking tool.
MerciMarch 4, 2017 at 12:07 pm #164121
Farrel Yutha ArdhanParticipantMarch 29, 2017 at 12:27 pm #164142
Mafiainjector.exe is a Trojan Horse. Do I need it?
(EDIT: Should’ve read the Text :D)
May 9, 2017 at 2:22 pm #164205
- This reply was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by JanRau.
On my screen when i started the injector it says “windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. you may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item.” [EDIT]: Nevermind i need to disable my antivirus 😀
- This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by Eraven.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.July 12, 2017 at 10:01 pm #164354
Virus And Has Been Blocked By Google Mind Telling Us Why Ur Trying To Infect Peoples Pc With a virus?August 27, 2017 at 11:49 am #164446
TimiraldParticipantOctober 9, 2017 at 11:19 am #164613
google blocked download
December 11, 2017 at 11:56 pm #164790
With renaming the files from F1 to F13, does that mean you can only have 13 scripts and no more?December 28, 2017 at 9:54 pm #164884
wheres the download buttonJanuary 1, 2018 at 4:46 pm #164900
file virus please put something that is not a virusAugust 25, 2019 at 7:45 am #166404
All of you saying this contains a virus, it is not, it’s just chrome’s way of false positiveness of certain downloaded files. Just ignore it, you will be fine.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.