Lincoln Clay Beta Outfit or Pre Betrayal outfits

Download Mods for the Mafia Games Forums Mod Requests Lincoln Clay Beta Outfit or Pre Betrayal outfits

This topic contains 13 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Hasanlfc97 9 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

hasan7786
    Participant

Been trying to find a Lincoln pre beta ouftit or just any outfit before the betrayal with a full set of hair apart from the undercover white outfit they is no other outfit where Lincoln has a full set of hair would really appreciate if it was added in loads of people preferred Lincoln with a full set of hair

• This topic was modified 11 months, 3 weeks ago by  hasan7786.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

pissdrinker
    Participant

I second this! It’s so ridiculous that the full hair, beard, and all those other assets exist in the game but H13 decided to not let us use any of it!!!

Someone please make this!!

jbroughton_10
    Participant

i’m in the middle of making it, my game is playing up so could take a week or so but will be up

1 user thanked author for this post.

Hasanlfc97
    Participant

Thank you for the reply thought no one would see this. I’m excited for whenever you can upload the mod appreciate it

Hasanlfc97
    Participant

i’m in the middle work of making it, my game is playing up so could take a week or so but will be up

Any progress on the mod? Thank you again for trying to make it

jbroughton_10
    Participant

My game still broken so cant test it but i can put it up still

Also looking in modding his hair to the hair at the end of the game when father James talks about him if he stays. it’s basically that hair but the scar is their and shorter sides

Hasanlfc97
    Participant

My game still broken so cant test it but i can put it up still Also looking in modding his hair to the hair at the end of the game when father James talks about him if he stays. it’s basically that hair but the scar is their and shorter sides

Sounds great I really dont understand why they didn’t include more outfits from pre betrayal or when he recovers with the beard

jbroughton_10
    Participant

do you want one with a beard?

jbroughton_10
    Participant

I dunno either is their anything else you want me to try to make

Hasanlfc97
    Participant

I dunno either is their anything else you want me to try to make

The outfits I posted for now would be fine, if you can make the beard one that’s fine but you don’t have to I understand it’s not easy

• This reply was modified 9 months ago by  Hasanlfc97.

jbroughton_10
    Participant

I’ve got the Young Lincoln without beard all ready nearly, untested but I’ve got the original textures in the folder.  Should be out in a couple of hours

1 user thanked author for this post.

Hasanlfc97
    Participant

Nice pretty excited for it thank you

jbroughton_10
    Participant

If it’s wrong i’m sorry baring in mind i’m 14

Hasanlfc97
    Participant

If it’s wrong i’m sorry baring in mind i’m 14

no worries, atleast you tried if it doesnt work,

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.