Harder difficulty (lower amount of health Lincoln has&increase enemy accuracy)

Download Mods for the Mafia Games Forums Mod Requests Harder difficulty (lower amount of health Lincoln has&increase enemy accuracy)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Cole8055 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Cole8055
    Participant

Ive said this once and ill say it again, the AI in this game is seriously WAY too easy. With how amazing of gameplay/combat the game has, itd be a shame if the difficulty stayed this way throughout the games life cycle. This game is already fun as is, even with its issues it has, can you imagine how much better it would be if racket missions/gunfights were actually intense and you actually feared dying? Because with how it is now, you can go in gunsablazing without any cover taken and take out all the enemies without a single sweat broken. PLEASE MAKE THIS MOD!

lincoln clay
    Participant

I agree.

Sladernimo
    Sladernimo
    Participant

I’m trying to achieve a harder difficulty mod aswell but everything I found out is how to reduce players max health bar counter to 1 healthbar (instead of max 3) and how to disable players armor. But I don’t know how to change the weapon damage itself and how to access peds (like enemy and police) to change their behaviors like fore example their accuracy …
    I think we need a more complete api for scripting first and/or better modding tools before we can do that.

Cole8055
    Participant

Even if you could make a script to lower the max health bar to 1 would help immensely

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.